Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Joan O'Hara is re-assigned from post as General Counsel, U.S. House Homeland Security Committee
Feb. 13, 2017: Joan O’Hara has been appointed as a Deputy National Security Adviser for Vice President Mike Pence. O’Hara was most recently the General Counsel for Republicans at the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee. At Pence’s office, O’Hara will work with Andrea Thompson, Pence’s National Security Adviser. O’Hara worked at the Homeland Security Committee since 2011, when she started as a Staffer for U.S. Rep. Pete King, New York Republican.