Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Four Richmond, Va., city government senior-level officials are fired, including Emmanuel Adediran, Public Works Director
Feb. 13, 2017: Richmond, Va., Mayor Levar Stoney last week, the week of Feb. 5-11, 2017, fired several senior-level city government officials. The officials who were fired are: Emmanuel Adediran, Department of Public Works Director; Johnny McLean, Human Resources Director; Debra Gardner, Human Services Director; and Robert Creecy, Fire Chief. "This is what I ran on, on shaking up City Hall and putting the proper people in the right places and that`s what we’re going to do,” Stoney said of the changes. "I cannot predict whether or not there will be more, but that remains to be seen.” The Mayor's Office then distributed a press release Thursday evening, Feb. 9, 2017,0 announcing acting hires: Bobby Vincent, Jr., is the Acting Director, Department of Public Works; Debbie P. Jackson, Acting Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, Human Services; David Daniels, Acting Fire Chief. In addition to the appointments, Stoney announced that the management of the Department of Human Resources will transfer from the Human Services portfolio to being under the direction of the Finance and Administration portfolio overseen by Deputy Chief Administrative Officer Lenora Reid. In September, 2016, ahead of the election, Stoney promised to review city hall and realign it.
Attribution: CBS 6