Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Lisa Speller-Davis hired as Richmond, Va., Mayor's Office Senior Policy Adviser for Engagement
Feb. 13, 2017: Richmond, Va., Levar Stoney announced four senior-level city government hires on Jan. 19, 2017, including Jon Baliles as the Senior Policy Adviser for Innovation. The other hires are: Lisa Speller-Davis, Senior Policy Adviser for Engagement; Thad Williamson, Senior Policy Adviser for Opportunity; and Rushawna Senior, Senior Assistant to the Mayor. Baliles was hired by former Mayor Doug Wilder in February, 2008, and worked as the Assistant to the Director of Planning and Development Review from January, 2009, to July, 2012. He resigned his position to successfully run for City Council, and he was a City Councilman from 2013 to 2016. Speller-Davis is a registered nurse, with a diverse background in community–based care, patient care services and in marketing and health education with the managed health care industry in Richmond. Williamson is an associate professor of leadership studies at the University of Richmond, where he has taught since 2005. Before her appointment, Senior was a Policy Analyst and Legislative Coordinator for Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, focusing on public safety, homeland security, and defense and veteran affairs issues.
Attribution: Mayor's Office