Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Cindy Messer appointed Chief Deputy Director, California Water Resources Department
Feb. 13, 2017: Cindy Messer was appointed as the Chief Deputy Director of the California Department of Water Resources by Gov. Jerry Brown on Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017. Messer, 48, Sacramento Democrat, was most recently the Water Resources Department’s Assistant Chief Deputy Director since 2016. She was the Deputy Director of the Planning, Performance and Technology Division at the Delta Stewardship Council from 2012 to 2016, and the Assistant Executive Officer at the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy from 2010 to 2012. Messer received a master of science degree in conservation biology from California State University, Sacramento. Messer will be paid $162,948 per year in her new post.
Attribution: California Governor's Office