Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Nathanial Oaks appointed to Maryland State Senate, representing Baltimore City
Feb. 14, 2017: Nathaniel Oaks was appointed to the Maryland State Senate on Friday, Feb. 10, 2017, by Gov. Larry Hogan. Hogan appointed Oaks after a recommendation from the Baltimore City Democratic Central Committee. Oaks succeeds Lisa Gladden, who resigned in January, 2017. In the Senate, Oaks represents District 41, which represents Baltimore City. Oaks was most recently in the Maryland State from 1995 until his appointment to the State Senate. He was previously in the Maryland State House of Delegates from 1983 to 1989. Oaks was on the Health and Government Operations Committee since 2003, and he was on the Administrative, Executive, and Legislative Review Committee.
Attribution: Maryland Governor's Office