Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Delaware State Supreme Court Judge Randy Holland to retire at end of March, 2017
Feb. 14, 2017: Delaware State Supreme Court Judge Randy J. Holland has announced that he plans to retire at the end of March, 2017. Holland has worked on the Delaware Supreme Court since 1986. Holland became the youngest person to work on the Delaware Supreme Court when he was appointed by former Gov. Michael Castle in 1986. Holland was re-appointed twice to additional twelve-year terms, by former Gov. Thomas R. Carper and most recently in 2011 by former Gov. Jack Markell. In 2009, Holland became the longest-serving State Supreme Court Judge in Delaware history.
Attribution: Delaware Governor's Office