Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Marie Logsden appointed Director of Strategic Communications, Colorado Governor's Office
Feb. 14, 2017: Marie Logsden has been appointed as the Director of Strategic Communications and Jacque Montgomery has been appointed as the Press Secretary at the Colorado Governor’s Office by Gov. John Hickenlooper, effective on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2017. Logsden worked for the past thirteen years at Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains. She was recently the Senior Vice President of Communications, Learning and Diversity. Montgomery previously worked as a broadcast news journalist, and she has held media relations posts at Kaiser Permanente Colorado and at the University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus. She was most recently the Executive Communications Consultant at Kaiser Permanente Colorado. Holly Shrewsbury, the Director of Communications for Lt. Gov. Donna Lynne and the Deputy Director of Communications for Hickenlooper, and who has been the Acting Director of Communications during the transition, announced that she plans to resign to work in private practice on March 15, 2017.
Attribution: Colorado Governor's Office