Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Steve Marshall appointed Alabama Attorney General
Feb. 14, 2017: Steve Marshall was appointed as the Alabama Attorney General by Gov. Robert Bentley on Friday, Feb. 10, 2017. Marshall was most recently the longtime Marshall County, Ala., District Attorney. Marshall was appointed after former Alabama Attorney General’s Luther Strange's appointment to the U.S. Senate. Marshall was his county's District Attorney since 2001. Strange was appointed last week, the week of Feb. 5-11, 2017, to succeed Jeff Sessions, who was recently confirmed as the U.S. Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice. Marshall was previously the president of the Alabama District Attorney's Association. He is currently the chairman of the Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center.
Attribution: The Birmingham Business Journal