Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Linda McMahon confirmed as Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
Feb. 15, 2017: Linda McMahon was confirmed as the Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) by the U.S. Senate yesterday, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. McMahon, 68, Republican, is the co-founder of the professional wrestling franchise World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), along with her husband Vince McMahon, and she was twice a former Republican U.S. Senate candidate from Connecticut. When the McMahons went public with WWE in 1999, the company had $251.5 million in annual revenue and 276 full-time employees. By 2015, the company had grown to $659 million in revenue, and as of February, 2016. had 840 employees, according to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings. The SBA and SEC are independent federal government agencies.
Attribution: The Hill