Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Two Staffers resign from U.S. Senate Commerce Committee
Feb. 15, 2017: Hap Rigby has resigned as a Staffer at the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee. Rigby has been hired by Wiley Rein, effective on Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017, as a senior policy adviser at the company’s public policy and telecom, media and technology practices, the firm confirmed on Monday, Feb. 13, 2107. Also at the Committee, Senior Aide Greg Orlando resigned in December, 2016, to work for BakerHostetler’s federal policy team.