Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Tex McIver resigns from Georgia Elections Board
Feb. 15, 2017: Tex McIver, a lawyer who has been charged in the shooting death of his wife, has resigned from the Georgia Elections Board. McIver, of Buckhead, requested that the Board not re-appoint him in a Friday, Feb. 10, 2017, letter to State Senate leaders and members. McIver is facing criminal charges in the September, 2016, death of Diane McIver. He claims the shooting was accidental. McIver has worked on the Elections Board since 2005. McIver is also seeking the return of the vehicle in which the incident occurred. His request was scheduled to be heard yesterday morning, Thursday, Feb. 14, 2017, at 9:30 at the Fulton County Superior Court. Police have charged McIver with misdemeanor reckless conduct and felony involuntary manslaughter.
Attribution: WXIA, The Atlanta Business Chronicle