Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Min Mitchell appointed Managing Director for East Asia, Radio Free Asia, U.S. Broadcasting Board of Governors
Feb. 15, 2017: Min L. Mitchell was appointed as the Managing Director for East Asia for Radio Free Asia (RFA), a division of the federal government’s Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) on Monday, Feb. 13, 2017. Mitchell is a veteran journalist. In her new post, Mitchell is charged with overseeing RFA’s four language services for Chinese audiences—Mandarin, Tibetan, Cantonese and Uyghur—and its Koren Service, which broadcasts into North Korea. Before her appointment as the RFA Managing Director for East Asia, Mitchell covered U.S. politics and global affairs as the Washington- and New York-based correspondent and news anchor for several major Chinese-language news organizations, including Hong Kong’s Phoenix Satellite Television and Taiwan Television, where she was the organization’s D.C. bureau chief, and as a stringer for BBC Chinese News. In Taiwan, Mitchell also worked for Ming Sheng Daily News and as RFA’s Taipei stringer, providing daily headline coverage of news events. A native of Taiwan, Mitchell received a BA in Russian language and literature from National Chengchi University in Taipei. Mitchell holds a master’s degree in journalism from the University of Texas at Austin. BBG is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Broadcasting Board of Governors