Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Ann Marie Buerkle appointed Acting Chairman, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Feb. 15, 2017: Ann Marie Buerkle, who was confirmed by the U.S. Senate in June, 2013, as a Commissioner at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), was appointed as the Acting Chairman of the agency on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017. Before he joined the CPSC, Buerkle represented Upstate New York’s 25th Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives. During her time in Congress, Buerkle worked on the Oversight and Government Reform, Foreign Affairs, and Veterans’ Affairs Committees. She was the Chairman of the Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Health. While in Congress, Buerkle was also appointed by former President Obama as a U.S. Representative to the 66th Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations. Buerkle graduated from St. Joseph’s Hospital School of Nursing as a registered nurse in 1972, and in 1977 she graduated from Le Moyne College with a bachelor of science degree. In 1991, Buerkle attended the Syracuse University College of Law, graduating with a law degree in 1994. The CPSC is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Consumer Product Safety Commission