Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Victoria Lipnic appointed Acting Chairman, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Feb. 15, 2017: Victoria A. Lipnic has been appointed as the Acting Chairman of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Lipnic has been an EEOC Commissioner since 2010. She was originally nominated by former President Obama, and she was confirmed by the U.S. Senate for a term that ended on July 1, 2015. Obama nominated her to a second term that ends on July 1, 2010, and Lipnic was confirmed by the Senate for that term on Nov. 19, 2015. Lipnic's government experience includes service as Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment Standards from 2002 to 2009. The Employment Standards Administration oversaw the Wage and Hour Division, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), the Office of Labor Management Standards and the Office of Workers Compensation Programs. Before she joined the U.S. Department of Labor, she was the Workforce Policy Counsel for the Majority (Republican) members of the Committee on Education and the Workforce at the U.S. House of Representatives, and she was a lawyer for labor and employment matters for the U.S. Postal Service. Lipnic also worked as a Special Assistant for Business Liaison to then-Secretary of Commerce Malcolm Baldrige. Lipnic received her B.A. degree in political science and history from Allegheny College, and she received her law degree from the George Mason University School of Law.
Attribution: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission