Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Gregory Gochanour appointed Regional Attorney, Chicago District Office, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Feb. 15, 2017: Gregory M. Gochanour has been appointed as the Regional Attorney for the Chicago District Office at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), effective as of Jan. 8, 2017. Gochanour has worked at EEOC’s Chicago District Office since 1993. She has worked at the EEOC as a Trial Attorney and, since 2001, she worked as a Supervisory Trial Attorney. Gochanour received his law degree from the University of Michigan. He previously worked for the law firms of Akin Gump in Dallas and Lewis and Roca in Phoenix before he joined the EEOC. The EEOC is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission