Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Lisa Terry appointed Chief Ethics Officer, Senior Vice President at U.S. Export-Import Bank
Feb. 15, 2017: Lisa V. Terry has been appointed as the Senior Vice President and Chief Ethics Officer at the U.S. Export-Import Bank. Terry re-joins EXIM to head the newly-created Office of Ethics after working as the General Counsel at the U.S. Office of Special Counsel. She previously worked at the Export-Import Bank from 2006 to 2013, including working as the bank’s Assistant General Counsel for Administration. “I am pleased that Lisa is returning to EXIM Bank to lead our Office of Ethics,” said Bank Chairman and President Fred P. Hochberg. “Lisa’s extensive experience in federal government ethics make her the best person for the position.” Terry brings twenty-five years of public-and private-sector legal experience in Washington, D.C., including working for nearly twenty years in the field of federal ethics law. She started her legal career as a Law clerk for Judge Honorable Gladys Kessler at the Superior Court of the Washington, D.C. She received her law degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Law and a B.A. in French language from the University of Virginia. The Export-Import Bank is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: U.S. Export-Import Bank