Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Hurley assigned as Commanding General, Fort Lee, Va., and Army Combined Arms Support Command
Feb. 16, 2017: U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul C. Hurley, Jr., was assigned as the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Support Command, Sustainment Center of Excellence, and of Fort Lee in Virginia on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. Hurley was most recently the Commanding General of the 1st Sustainment Command (Threat), U.S. Army Central, at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
Attribution: Defense Department