Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Andrew Puzder withdraws as nominee to be Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
Feb. 16, 2017: Andrew Puzder withdrew as the nominee to be the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor yesterday, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017. Puzder’s first confirmation hearing at the U.S. Senate was scheduled for today, Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017. U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, had told officials at the White House that Puzder did not have the necessary votes in the Senate to be confirmed for the post. Puzder is the chief executive officer of CKE Restaurants, which owns the Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. franchises across the United States. Puzder, 66, a Cleveland native, received his law degree in 1978 from the Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he was the senior editor on the Law Review. From 1978 to 1991, Puzder was a commercial trial lawyer in St. Louis. From 1978 to 1983, he was an associate at the law offices of St. Louis lawyer Morris Shenker, who he represented in various matters. In 1984, Puzder moved to The Stolar Partnership in St. Louis and worked with Charles A. Seigel, another St. Louis area trial lawyer. Puzder has worked as the president and CEO of CKE since September, 2000. Puzder has been a frequent lecturer at colleges and universities and a guest on business news programs, including “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” “Varney & Co.,” “Mornings with Maria,” “The O’Reilly Factor with Bill O’Reilly,” “Mad Money with Jim Cramer,” “Fast Money” on CNBC, “Power Lunch,” “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” and “Squawk on the Street.”
Attribution: The Washington Examiner, The Associated Press