Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Wilfredo Ferrer to resign as U.S. Attorney for Florida Southern District on March 3
Feb. 16, 2017: U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida Wifredo A. Ferrer announced his resignation from his post yesterday afternoon, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017. He plans to resign on March 3, 2017. Ferrer has been the top federal prosecutor in Southern Florida since his nomination by former President Obama and unanimous confirmation by the U.S. Senate in 2010. U.S. Attorney's Office officials did not say where Ferrer would be going next.
Attribution: The South Florida Business Journal