Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Tennessee State Rep. Mark Lovell abruptly resigns
Feb. 16, 2017: Tennessee State Rep. Mark Lovell resigned suddenly on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. The Tennessean reports that the freshman Republican's resignation came one day after the newspaper began asking questions about the existence of an investigation into allegations Lovell engaged in “inappropriate touching” with a woman last week, the week of Feb. 5-11, 2017. Lovell denies any wrongdoing. Alleged inappropriate sexual contact by a lawmaker also rocked the Tennessee State Legislature in 2016, when an Attorney General report eventually found that Rep. Jeremy Durham, now out of office, had inappropriate contact with at least twenty-two women. According to The Tennessean, House Speaker Beth Harwell on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017, said any investigation into an outgoing member would end with that lawmaker’s departure. House Democrats, meanwhile, are pushing for an investigation to continue.
Attribution: The Tennessean, The Nashville Business Journal