Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Gabriel Restrepo appointed as Member, Environmental Technologies Trade Advisory Committee, International Trade Administration, Commerce Department
Feb. 17, 2017: Gabriel Restrepo has been appointed as a Member of the Environmental Technologies Trade Advisory Committee at the International Trade Administration at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Restrepo is an area manager for Latin American sales for ACIPCO International, a division of the American Cast Iron Pipe Company. Restrepo has worked for ACIPCO since 1985, and he has worked at the international sales division for about twenty-four years. His post on the Committee, which is scheduld to run until August 18, 2018, is scheduled to involve working as a representative from the company and the water and wastewater portion of the country's environmental technology industry. The Committee advises on the development and administration of programs to expand the country's exports of environmental products, goods, services and technologies. Restrepo is an Auburn University engineering alumnus.
Attribution: The Birmingham Business Journal