Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Michael Daniel hired as first President of private, non-profit organization Cyber Threat Alliance
Feb. 17, 2017: Michael Daniel has been hired as the first President of the private, non-governmental, non-profit organization Cyber Threat Alliance. Daniel was previously a White House Cybersecurity Coordinator. Also in the private sector, Mary Jo White has been hired as a lawyer at the law firm Debevoise and Plimpton. She has also been named a senior chairman at the law firm. White was previously the Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) during the Obama administration. The SEC is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Cyber Threat Alliance, Debevoise and Plimpton, Federal News Radio