Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Lindsay Rousseau hired as Sedgwick County, Kansas, Chief Financial Officer
Feb. 17, 2017: Lindsay P. Rousseau was hired as the full-time Chief Financial Officer for Sedgwick County, Kansas, on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017. Rousseau was the county’s Acting CFO since December, 2016. Rousseau has also worked as the county’s Acting Budget Director since 2013. County officials said in an e-mailed press release that she would continue working as the Acting Budget Director until that post is filled on a permanent basis. As the county’s CFO, Rousseau succeeds Chris Chronis, who resigned in late 2016 after nearly eighteen years in the post.
Attribution: The Wichita Business Journal