Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Bernadette Meehan hired as Executive Director, International Programs at Obama Foundation
Feb. 17, 2017: Bernadette Meehan has been hired as the Executive Director of International Programs for the private, non-governmental Obama Foundation. Meehan was previously a Spokesman for the White House National Security Council during the Obama administration and a federal government Foreign Service Officer. Meehan worked at the U.S. Department of State for thirteen years, working in tours in Columbia, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, working as a Special Assistant to the Secretrary of State, as a Rusk Fellow at Georgetown University and at the National Security Council.