Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Seema Verma confirmed as Administrator, U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, Health and Human Services Department
March 15, 2017: Seema Verma was confirmed as the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by the U.S. Senate on Monday, March 13, 2017. Verma, of Indiana, is the president, chief executive officer and founder of SVC, Inc., a national health policy consulting company. For more than twenty years, Verma has worked on policy and strategic projects involving Medicaid, insurance, and public health, working with Governor's offices, state Medicaid agencies, state health departments, state insurance departments, the federal government, private companies and foundations. Verma was previously the Indiana state government’s lead official on health reform after the passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010 Verma also participated in the Republican Governor's Public Policy Committee on Medicaid reform. Before working in consulting, Verma was the Vice President of Planning for the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County and a director with the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) in Washington, D.C. Verma received her master’s degree in public health, with a concentration in health policy and management, from Johns Hopkins University.
Attribution: U.S. Senate, SVC Inc.