Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Rod Rosentein and Dana Boente, U.S. Attorneys for Maryland and Northern Virginia, respectively, to remain in office
March 15, 2017: Dana Boente and Rod Rosenstein have been given permission to remain in their posts as U.S. Attorneys for Northern Virginia and Maryland, respectively. Boente is also currently the U.S. Department of Justice’s Acting Deputy Attorney General. Rosenstein has been nominated to fill that post on a full-time basis. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Indiana, David Capp, said he plans to retire soon, instead of in June, 2017, when he originally planned to retire. "After 31 years at the United States Attorney’s office I have submitted my resignation as United States Attorney," Capp said. “I had advised my office last summer  that it was my plan to retire in 2017. I had been looking toward a June  retirement, so this is just a few months earlier."