Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Eric Schmutz resigns as Legislative Director, Deputy Chief of Staff for U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins, Kansas Republican
March 15, 2017: Kyle Sanders has resigned as the Legislative Director and Counsel for U.S. Rep. David Rouzer, North Carolina Republican. Sanders resigned to take a job with the Washington, D.C., government affairs company Chamber Hill Strategies as a principal. Eric Schmutz has also resigned as the Legislative Director and Deputy Chief of Staff for U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins, Kansas Republican, to work at the company as a principal. Schmutz joined the company during the week of March 5-11, 2017.