Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Little Rock, Ark., River Market and Downtown Coordinator Houston Metzler, 35, commits suicide behind City Hall
March 15, 2017: Houston Metzler, the River Market and Downtown Coordinator for the Little Rock, Ark., Parks and Recreation Department, shot himself to death inside a garage behind the Little Rock City Hall on Sunday night, March 12, 2017. He was 35. Metzler, of Little Rock, was pronounced dead after officers discovered him inside an office area located in the garage on the north side of the main building of City Hall, a police report said. Officers were called at 6:07 p.m. to City Hall, 500 West Markham Street, where Metzler's girlfriend told police she had tried several times to get in touch with him. Metzler had shot himself in the head, according to the police report. As the River Market and Downtown Coordinator for the city's Parks and Recreation Department, Metzler was responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of public spaces in the River Market District and other downtown areas. The position also maintains contact with business owners downtown and identifies problems and needed repairs in the River Market District.
Attribution: The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette