Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Chris Thyer resigns as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas
March 15, 2017: Chris Thyer has resigned as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas. Thyer, 47, held the position since 2010. He was among dozens of U.S. Attorneys across the United States who spent Monday, March 13, 2017, packing up and moving out of their offices in response to a sudden request from U.S. Attorney Jeff Sessions to resign from office. Patrick Harris, a thirty-one-year career Prosecutor who was Thyer's First Assistant for the past four years and led the office's Criminal Section for six years before that, was appointed as the office’s Acting U.S. Attorney.
Attribution: The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette