Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
A. Lee Bentley resigns as U.S. Attorney, Middle District of Florida
March 15, 2017: A. Lee Bentley III, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida, which is based in Tampa, resigned on Monday, March 13, 2017, after U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Trump on Friday, March 10, 2017, asked dozens of U.S. Attorneys across the country to resign from office. Bentley was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida by former President Obama on June 19, 2014. Bentley was confirmed to the post by the U.S. Senate on Dec. 16, 2014. Bentley was previously the Florida Middle District’s Assistant U.S. Attorney from 2000 to 2014.
Attribution: The Tampa Bay Business Journal