Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Barbara McQuade resigns as U.S. Attorney in Michigan
March 15, 2017: Barbara McQuade, a U.S. Attorney in Michigan, and John Vaudreuil, a U.S. Attorney in Wisconsin, have resigned and retired, respectively, in the wake of a request by U.S. Attorney Jeff Sessions and President Trump on Friday, March 10, 2017, for dozens of U.S. Attorneys to leave their offices. McQuade worked as a federal Prosecutor in Detroit for twelve years. She was previously the Deputy Chief of the office’s National Security Division. Vaudreuil joined the U.S. Department of Justice, which oversees U.S. Attorneys, thirty-seven years ago, just out of law school. He has been to more than twenty-five countries on behalf of the department, including Pakistan, Bangladesh and Russia, supporting democracy-building efforts.
Attribution: The Washington Post