Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
James Donovan nominated as Treasury Department Deputy Secretary
March 16, 2017: James Donovan was nominated as the Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Donovan, of Virginia, is a managing director at Goldman Sachs and an adjunct professor at the University of Virginia (UVA) School of law. His career at Goldman Sachs has included work on corporate strategy for the firm, investment banking, and investment management. For the past eight years, Donovan has also taught classes on corporate strategy and team management to law and business students at UVA. Donovan received a master’s degree in management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management, and he received his law degree from the Harvard Law School.
Attribution: White House