Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
J. Christopher Giancarlo nominated as Chairman, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
March 16, 2017: J. Christopher Giancarlo was nominated as the Chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Giancarlo, of New Jersey, has been a CFTC Commissioner since his unanimous confirmation by the U.S. Senate on June 3, 2014. He was appointed as the CFTC Acting Chairman on Jan. 20, 2017. Giancarlo was previously the executive vice president of GFI Group Inc., a financial services company. Before that, he was the executive vice president and U.S. legal counsel at Fenics Software, and he worked as a partner at the New York law firm of Brown Raysman Millstein Felder and Steiner. Giancarlo received his law degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Law.
Attribution: White House