Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Eric Hargan nominated as Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
March 16, 2017: Eric D. Hargan was nominated as the Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Hargan, of Illinois, is a shareholder at Greenberg Traurig LLP at the firm’s Health and FDA Business Practice, which is based in Chicago. Hargan was previously the HHS Deputy General Counsel from 2003 to 2007, and he also previously worked as the HHS Principal Associate Deputy Secretary and Acting Deputy Secretary. In 2014 and 2015, Hargan was the co-chairman and convener of the Healthcare and Human Services Transition Committee for Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner. Hargan received his law degree from the Columbia University Law School.
Attribution: White House