Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Adam Lerrick nominated as Treasury Department Assistant Secretary for International Finance
March 16, 2017: Adam Lerrick was nominated as the Assistant Secretary for International Finance at the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Lerrick, of Wyoming, is a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. From 2001 to 2010, he worked as an economics professor at Carnegie Mellon University. From 2001 to 2007, Lerrick was an Adviser on International Economic Policy for the Joint Economic Committee of Congress. Lerrick was also an Adviser on International Economic Policy for the U.S. House of Representatives Majority Leader. Lerrick received a PhD in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Attribution: White House