Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Andrew Maloney nominated as Treasury Department Assistant Secretary, Legislative Affairs
March 16, 2017: Andrew K. Maloney was nominated as an Assistant Secretary for Legislative Affairs at the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 4, 2017. Malone, of Virginia, has worked in the government affairs field for more than twenty-five years. He previously worked as the vice president for global government and external affairs at the Hess Corporation. Maloney also worked as the chief executive officer of Ogilvy Government Relations, a government affairs company. Maloney has also worked as a senior adviser for several presidential campaigns, and he has consulted on presidential legislative transition programs. Maloney received his law degree from Catholic University’s Columbus School of Law.
Attribution: White House