Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
David Malpass nominated as Treasury Department Under Secretary for International Affairs
March 16, 2017: David Malpass was nominated as the Under Secretary for International Affairs at the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Malpass was previously the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Developing Nations at the Treasury Department during the Reagan administration, and he was the Deputy Assistant Secretary at the U.S. Department of State during the administration of former President George H. W. Bush. Malpass also worked as a Senior Tax Analyst for the U.S. Senate Budget Committee. Malpass is the founder of Encima Global, an economic research company. Malpass received an MBA from the University of Denver.
Attribution: White House