Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Sigal Mandelker nominated as Under Secretary, Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, Treasury Department
March 16, 2017: Sigal Mandelker was nominated as the Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence at the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Mandelker, of New York, is currently a partner at Proskauer Rose LLP. She previously held senior law enforcement and national security posts at the U.S. Department of Justice and at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Her previous posts included Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the Justice Department Criminal Division; Counsel to the Deputy Attorney General; and Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. Sigal received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Attribution: White House