Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brent McIntosh nominated as Treasury Department General Counsel
March 16, 2017: Brent J. McIntosh was nominated as the General Counsel at the U.S. Department of the Treasury by President Trump on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. McIntosh, of Michigan, is a partner at the law firm of Sullivan and Cromwell. From 2006 to 2006, McIntosh worked at the Office of Legal Policy at the U.S. Department of Justice, holding the post of Deputy Assistant Attorney General. McIntosh worked at the White House from 2006 to 2009, first as an Associate Counsel to the President and then as a Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Staff Secretary. McIntosh received his law degree from the Yale Law School.
Attribution: White House