Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Renee Cahoon appointed Chairman, North Carolina Coastal Resources Commission
March 17, 2017: Renee Cahoon was appointed as the Chairman of the North Carolina Coastal Resources Commission by Gov. Roy Cooper on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Cahoon has been a Commission member since 2002. She was most recently the Commission’s Vice Chairman since 2013. Cahoon grew up in Swan Quarter, and she spent her summers at North Carolina’s Outer Banks. She was previously the Mayor of Nags Head, N.C., from 1991 to 2000, and she was also the Mayor of that town from 2005 to 2009. She is currently a Nags Head Commissioner. As Chairman, Cahoon succeeds Frank Gorham, who was the Chairman of the state’s top coastal commission since 2013. Gorham submitted his resignation last week, the week of March 5-11, 2017, effective immediately.
Attribution: Governor's Office