Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Tom Keith appointed Acting District Attorney, Rockingham County, N.C.
March 17, 2017: Tom Keith was appointed as the Acting District Attorney for Rockingham County, N.C., by Gov. Roy Cooper on Saturday, March 11, 2017. Keith succeeds Craig Blitzer, who resigned on Friday, March 10, 2017. Keith is a longtime State Prosecutor who was elected as the Forsyth County District Attorney five times until his retirement in 2009. He is the past president of the North Carolina Conference of District Attorneys, and has worked on the North Carolina Sentencing and Policy Commission, and the North Carolina Drug Treatment Court Advisory Committee. He is a Wake Forest School of Law graduate.
Attribution: Governor's Office