Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Shawn Riley appointed North Dakota Chief Information Officer
March 17, 2017: Shawn Riley has been appointed as the North Dakota Chief Information Officer, who leads the North Dakota Information Technology Department (ITD) by Gov. Doug Burgum, effective on April 17, 2017. Riley has held information technology managerial posts during the last seventeen years. He has been the section head of information technology for the Mayor Clinic since 2014. He previously held posts at the Mayo Clinic Health System as the chief information officer and the chief technology officer. Riley received a master’s degree in business administration from Salt Lake City-based Western Governors University. Earlier in his career, he consulted at IBM and other Fortune 500 companies nationally and internationally on networks, system security and compliance, training and e-business projects. Riley’s community involvement includes working as a Member of the Minnesota Department of Education’s K-12 Science Standards Subcommittee and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) InfraGard national infrastructure security program. Dan Sipes, who has been the Acting CIO since December, 2016, is scheduled to return to his posts as ITD’s Director of Operations and Deputy CIO.
Attribution: Governor's Office