Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Kroshus appointed as Member, North Dakota Public Service Commission
March 17, 2017: Brian Kroshus was appointed as a Member of the North Dakota Public Service Commission (PSC) by Gov. Doug Burgum on Feb. 28, 2017. Kroshus succeeds Brian Kalk, who resigned in February, 2017, from the three-Member PSC to take a post at the University of North Dakota’s Energy and Environmental Research Center. An election is scheduled to be held in November, 2018, for the remaining two years of Kalk’s unexpired six-year term. Kroshus is currently the group publisher for Mandan-based Lee Agri-Media, leading a staff of 150 employees for the nation’s largest network of agricultural newspapers across a fifteen-state region. He was the publisher of The Bismarck Tribune from 2005 to 2015.
Attribution: Governor's Office