Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Gina Zejdlik appointed Deputy Chief of Staff, Oregon Governor's Office
March 17, 2017: Gina Zejdlik was appointed as the Deputy Chief of Staff for Oregon Gov. Kate Brown on Tuesday, March 7, 2017 by Brown. Zejdlik was appointed to lead the Governor's Office's evaluation of and response to new federal policies. In addition to working as a Senior Adviser to the Governor, her portfolio of responsibilities will also include Executive Appointments and Governor's Office operations. Zejdlik has worked in several capacities for Brown since 2013, with expertise in government ethics, public records, and election law. She most recently led the selection of, and transition to, Chief of Staff Nik Blosser. Zejdlik previously worked as a Deputy Legislative Counsel for the Oregon Legislature and as the Chief of Staff, Legislative Director, and Acting Elections Director during Brown's tenure as the Oregon Secretary of State.
Attribution: Governor's Office