Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
David Norquist nominated as Defense Department Under Secretary and Comptroller
March 17, 2017: David L. Norquist was nominated as the Under Secretary and Comptroller at the U.S. Department of Defense yesterday, Thursday, March 16, 2017. Norquist, of Virginia, is a partner at Kearney and Company, a certified public accounting company. He has twenty-seven years of experience in federal financial management, starting as a federal government worker in 1989 at the U.S. Army. He has also worked on the professional staff at the U.S. House of Representatives Appropriations Committee, Subcomittee on Defense, and as a Deputy Under Secretary of Defense at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense and Comptroller. Norquist was also the first U.S. Senate-confirmed Chief Financial Officer at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Norquist received a master of public policy in 1989 and a master of arts degree in national security studies from Georgetown University in 1995. He is a certified government financial manager.
Attribution: White House