Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Elaine McCuster nominated as Defense Department Principal Deputy Under Secretary and Comptroller
March 17, 2017: Elaine McCuster was nominated as the Principal Deputy Under Secretary and Comptroller at the U.S. Department of Defense yesterday, Thursday, March 16, 2017. McCusker is currently the Director of Resources and Analysis at the Headquarters of the U.S. Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base in Florida. Before that, she was a Professional Staff Member at the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, at U.S. Navy Headquarters, and at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense and Comptroller.
Attribution: White House