Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
C. Daniel Hassell appointed Pennsylvania Acting Revenue Secretary
March 17, 2017: Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Secretary Eileen McNulty plans to retire on April 21, 2017, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf announced on Friday, March 10, 2017. McNulty has worked in government for thirty years. Wolf has appointed C. Daniel Hassell as the Acting Revenue Secretary, also effective on April 21, 2017. Hassell is an expert in tax policy with more than three decades of experience with the Department of Revenue and the Pennsylvania State Senate. In December, 2009, former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell appointed Hassell as the Secretary of Revenue, after which he was confirmed on April 14, 2010, and he worked in that post until January, 2011.
Attribution: Governor's Office