Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Elspeth Cypher confirmed as Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Judge
March 17, 2017: Elspeth Cypher has been unanimously confirmed by the Massachusetts Executive Council as a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Judge. “Justice Cypher has the dedication, intelligence and integrity to serve the people and the Commonwealth’s highest court with fairness and wisdom on the most significant of legal matters,” said Gov. Charlie Baker. “I would like to thank the Supreme Judicial Court Nominating Committee for their vetting of candidates and the members of the Governor’s Council for their thorough examination and unanimous confirmation of Justice Cypher.” “Congratulations to Justice Cypher on her successful, unanimous confirmation to Massachusetts’ Supreme Judicial Court,” said Lt. Gov. Karyn Polito. “The Commonwealth’s highest court has long been viewed as the leading state supreme court in the nation and I am confident that Justice Cypher will add to this long tradition of excellence. Thank you to the Governor’s Council for their careful consideration throughout this process.”
Attribution: Governor's Office