Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Robert Johnson appointed Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge, First Appellate District, Division 1
March 17, 2017: Robert G. Johnson was appointed as a Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge for the First Appellate District, Division 1, by Gov. Matt Bevin on Friday, March 10, 2017. Johnson, of Georgetown, was appointed to fill a vacant post. Division 1 encompasses Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark Fayette, Franklin, Jessamine, Madison, Mercer, Scott and Woodford counties. Johnson received his law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law. Johnson was previously one of the youngest Circuit Court Judges in Kentucky when he started representing Bourbon, Scott and Woodford counties twelve years ago.
Attribution: Governor's Office