Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Ronald Banks appointed as Member, Kentucky State University Board of Trustees
March 17, 2017: Ronald T. Banks was appointed as a Member of the Kentucky State University (KSU) Board of Regents by Gov. Matt Bevin on Monday, March 13, 2017. Banks, a longtime Franklin County resident, was previously the Director of Career Counseling, Placement and Cooperative Education for KSU. During his career with the university, Banks also worked as a football correspondent known as the “Voice of KSU,” before his retirement in 2016. Within the Frankfort community, Banks has volunteered for the Special Olympics and the Simon House. He has also worked on numerous boards, including those for the Access Men’s Shelter, the Capital Planning and Development Board and the Frankfort YMCA. The KSU Board of Regents consists of eight gubernatorial appointees and three other Members, including a Teaching Faculty Representative, a Non-Teaching Employee Representative and the Student Body President. Terms are for six years.
Attribution: Governor's Office